dinsdag 6 april 2021

Kersenbloesems in Les Valettes

These cherry blossoms in front of our house always make my heart jump for joy. Such delicate little bulbs of perfect almost translucent featherlight volatile flowers for us to enjoy just a little moment each year. They are always giving me a hard time to focus though... addictive sweet smells, Provençale light reflecting their subtile variations, sun shining through their tactile arms reaching for the deep blue sky, a million bees to follow... I get lost among them, in wonder of how these can so easily and in a blink of an eye turn into succulent shiny red berries and thick green roofs shutting the sun out from their precious juicy red diamonds.





I selected just a few impressions of the exact same spot yesterday evening. With every click of the camera, it seems as if I captured the little details of the magic to make it last forever. I just can't stop clicking. Luckily I have my family calling me in for diner. 




Do let me know which picture is your favorite?!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...